“Pitta” is an Ayurvedic term pointing to a hot and damp constitution. While you may not feel this way daily, if you live in a hot, damp climate you may find your pitta aggravated at time.
These pops are perfect for a hot summer day!
- 1 quart vanilla almond milk (or swap for coconut milk)
- 1/3 cup raw or turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered cardamom
1. Pour one cup of the almond milk into a small saucepan. Stir in the sugar and cardamom and heat to almost frothing. Turn off the heat.
2. Pour the remaining almond milk into a large bowl. Add the hot mixture and whisk to combine all the ingredients. Allow to cool, then pour into Popsicle forms and freeze.
This recipe makes 8, 4 oz. popsicles.
This recipe was shared with me by my friend Kate Brenton who blogs here.